Dr. Gregory Carter, D.C.
Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Greg Carter has been a licensed Chiropractor since 1993. He is a graduate of The National University of Health Sciences just outside of Chicago, Illinois. During his tenure at National he was a member of many clubs and organizations which honed his leadership skills and allowed him to contribute to the education of other students at the school. He completed his internship at Chicago General where honed his skills as a clinician.
Dr. Greg Carter has been in practice here in North Raleigh and Wake Forest areas since his graduation in 1993. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Carter knows what techniques and therapies produce the best results in the shortest amount of time. Dr. Carter uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, Chiropractic Sports Medicine, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and nutritional and lifestyle advice Dr. Carter is on the leading edge in his profession. His chiropractic clinic provides the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Carter is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Central Michigan University 1989
- National University of Health Sciences 1993
- North Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners (current)
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- North Carolina Chiropractic Association: Eastern District President, Public Awareness Comittee Chair
Post Graduate Studies & Certifications:
- Meridian Therapy and Clinical Acupuncture (100hrs)
- Certified Instrument Adjusting
- Applied Kinesiology Certification Clinical and Practical (200hrs)
- Nutrition Response Testing
- Spine Research Institute of San Diego, Auto Accident Injuries
- Brimhall Technique
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and RSI treatment and recovery
- Functional Medicine Practicioner
- Certified Extremity Practicioner
- Chiropractic Sports Medicine